When it comes to the cost of a full-mouth restoration, it is as simple as paying for perfect dentition. We all know that no one has control over how their teeth come outs naturally. Fortunately, innovations in dental procedures are improving, and with those innovations, you can achieve white, straight, and healthy teeth.
Although the cost of full mouth restoration in Toronto is a bit pricey, it can still offer many benefits. One of the benefits that you’ll get from full-mouth restoration is confidence. You can build more confidence when you have the proper alignment, bright smile, and fresh breath. In fact, these are just a few of the benefits that this innovative full restoration dental procedure offers.
More importantly, the costs of full mouth restoration may vary depending on the intensity of the procedure. Keep reading to find out all there is to know about full mouth restoration pricing in Toronto and whether it’s worth it!
What is Full Mouth Restoration?
Full mouth restoration is a combination of a series of dental procedures, which include implants, crowns, root canal treatment and many more. The main goal of this dental procedure is to bring back or restore the naturality of your teeth. Some patients that require a full mouth reconstruction have lost one or more teeth in the past.
Generally, implants can be used to fill in those spaces or gaps with the new crowns all fabricated to work in harmony. At Osmin Denture, we provide affordable, comfortable, safe and thorough full mouth restorations.
So what dental conditions can be corrected with a full mouth reconstruction? Full mouth restoration is a combination of cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques applied to correct complex dental issues. Some of the dental problems that can be fixed by full-mouth restoration include:
- Missing tooth
- Fractured or damaged teeth
- Worn teeth due to grinding
- Muscle, jaw pain and pain due to bite complications.
What are the Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration?
Paying the cost of full mouth restoration offers a lot of benefits. However, the benefits vary based on each patient’s dental situation. Below are some of the common benefits of full mouth reconstruction.
- Improves biting down and chewing food.
- Protects the teeth from potential damage, wear and cracking.
- Enhances your smile, depending on patient preferences.
- Restores the lips and facial support.
- Improves speech.
- Enhances overall oral health
- Boost social confidence, no more hiding of one’s smile.
Some Common Factors that Affects the Cost of Full Mouth Restoration
Some of the common factors that affect the cost of full mouth restoration include the following:
- Basic procedure: Prophylactic teeth cleaning and periodontal care procedure, which may cost $250.
- Crown lengthening: This procedure is done to make the tooth structure, gum and bone healthier and stronger.
- Orthognathic surgery: If your goal is to reposition the jaw, you may need this treatment.
- Gum tissue contouring: It is done to make sure that there is harmony and balance in the alignment of teeth.
- Orthodontics: To ensure that recovery is done smoothly with braces or Invisalign, this process is done to change the teeth’ position.
- Grafting: This procedure is done to enhance the stability of the teeth. It is for bones or soft tissues. It makes things much more comfortable, as teeth restoration and implants can be done quickly.
Depending on how many of these procedures are necessary, pricing and cost for treatment may go up.
How Much Does Full-Mouth Restoration Cost in Toronto?
The cost of full mouth restoration in Toronto can range from $5000-$100,000 or more depending on some factors. Sometimes, it isn’t easy to come up with an exact estimate of cost since mouth conditions vary from person to person.
Most often than not, a full-mouth restoration procedure involves all the teeth in your mouth. However, the combination of dental treatments you need may be different from that of other patients. you, the overall treatment a patient receives is always unique. The main reason is that there are significant differences in the intensity of dental/oral conditions. This can determine how much you have to pay for full mouth restoration.
A full mouth restoration procedure is an important step to achieving natural and healthy teeth. Therefore, irrespective of the cost, you should consider full-mouth restoration an investment. You can’t put a price on a positive, brighter and healthier smile!
Keep in mind that once you decide to get the treatment, you must stay committed to it for a very long time. The results will not come in just one treatment but, instead, gradually. Unlike other dental procedures that offer visible reactions in a short period, full mouth restoration requires a lot of time to be completed.
Do you need full mouth restoration treatment? Are you still searching for a dentist near you to get your treatment? Osmin Dentures has years of experience providing treatments for different types of dental/oral issues. Let’s plan for your full mouth restoration needs. You can call us at 647-294-3310 to book your appointment today!